Google+

Saturday 7 September 2013

First Blog Post, What's to come...

Hi Sweetheart Fashionistas!
This is my first ever blog post, so I really hope you enjoy this and all that's to come in the future.

I had a great day shopping for new make-up today. Spent way more than I should have done and this wasn't even all of it! In tomorrow's post and over the next week, I'm going to go through the items I brought, with reviews and make-up tutorials, tips and ideas. I'm also going out tomorrow, looking forward to posting my outfit. I have a busy week planned with lots of shopping trips and vintage shop visits, so keep checking back to make sure you don't miss out.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...