Google+

Saturday 21 September 2013

Just a few products ...

Finally organised my hair, face and body products in my bathroom in my new flat! This isn't even all of them!! Is using 12+ hair products in your daily routine excessive? How many do you use?
Keeping myself healthy on the outside is just as important to me as keeping myself healthy on the inside. Particularly my hair, it's the first thing people are going to see. Get it right and it can make the difference between you blending in or standing out in a room. It was what caught my boyfriend's attraction from across a street 2 years ago ;)


I truly believe that when it comes to health then you shouldn't compromise on quality. If you can afford to spend more, do. Unlike some things, I've definitely found that price will equate to quality and actually make a big difference in the results. And don't be afraid to mix and match. 
As you might be able to tell, I love the TIGI range. At the moment I'm using the TIGI Catwalk Volume Collection Your Highness Range for my shampoo and conditioner as well as the root boost spray and it makes SUCH a difference! I couldn't BELIEVE how voluptuous my hair had become!

Catwalk By Tigi - Volume Collection Your Highness Set Of 2 - Elevating Shampoo 250ml & Nourishing Conditioner 200ml

Another hair product I've really got to recommend is the S Factor Heat Defence Spray. My hair's so long that it takes forever to blow dry it. My tips dry the quickest and by the time my roots are dry, my tips are frazzled! However, using this product ACTUALLY works and has saved my hair from totally dying. Particularly is you're going to use curling irons/wand or straighteners after to further style, it really saves those annoying split ends.


More hair product and styling advice to come and tomorrow I'll do a blog post about my skin care products.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...