Google+

Thursday 24 October 2013

Cute Hair Day

I love the end effect from having my hair in rollers! It can take a while but it's so worth it. 
I put in TRESemme volumising mousse while it's still wet to add body and volume, and some S Factor heat defence spray to prevent frizzing. After using my Remington curling volume styler to get a sleek finish, I put my hair in jumbo velcro cling hair rollers. Because my hair's so long I have to use some clips to hold it in place better. 

Jumper - Next

After leaving in for as long as possible, I quickly run my GHD hair dryer over it to make sure it's completely dry and take them out. It's always a good idea to add some TIGI Catwalk volumising hair spray for extra root boost and all day hold.

Products used:


What's your favourite way to style your hair?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...