Google+

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Cute Plait Hairstyle



I thought today I was having a bit of a bad hair day and the weather's awful, so I thought I would just chuck something on and put my hair to one side. In the end I went with a cute, messy plait. They're so quick and easy to do and most of all, they give great results! I ended up getting loads of compliments for how good it looked.


Lipstick - MaxFactor
Jumper - Next

The best way to achieve a messy plait is actually to have one of the three segments a different size so that as you're plaiting, the plait twists round on itself as you can see most clearly in the middle of mine. Then, top it off with the equivalent of back combing by pulling at each plait a bit to puff it out and give it more volume.
I left a long 'tassel' at then end to keep most of my length and again keep it casual. My hair naturally curls into a pretty ringlet, you could curl yours if you don't have a natural curl, or leave it straight.
I finished it off with a 'nude' hairband, some TIGI Bed Head Masterpiece - Massive Shine Hairspray and Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick - English Rose for an extra cute girlie finish.

What's your go to hair style for a bad hair day? 

You can buy my hairspray and lipstick from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...