Google+

Monday 14 October 2013

Effortless Beauty

Sorry for not posting in a week, I've been very busy. To come back, I thought I would show you today's Outfit Of the Day. I decided to go for 'Effortless Beauty' look today. Most people would simply chuck on a hoody and trackies if they wanted to wear something comfortable. But this is a brilliant alternative! An easy pair of skinny jeans/jeggings, coupled with a loose plain blouse. Whilst keeping comfort, this monochrome simple combination enables you to achieve a highly effortless, chic look, which is very in this season! You could easily wear just some comfy flats, but I decided to go for some chic 'biker'-esque boots.

Top - Dorothy Perkins
Skinny Jeans - River Island
Boots - Marks and Spencer
Watch - DKNY
Phone - iPhone 5 with Ted Baker case
Bangle - Tiffany & Co.

Like the Olsen twins, you could finish the look with a middle parting, messy bed head hairstyle. Or, as I chose, to have loose curls. I used my TIGI curling wand to curl my hair like this, it's so easy to use and has great results! I also chose to go with minimal make-up. Slightly smokey eyes, with light lipstick and only a little blush to round off the 'effortless' look.

Top - Dorothy Perkins
Skinny Jeans - River Island
Boots - Marks and Spencer
Watch - DKNY
Phone - iPhone 5 with Ted Baker case
Bangle - Tiffany & Co.

I chose to wear a baggy, mid sleeve, black woollen cardigan over the top for extra warmth in this cold weather and unfortunately, a large umbrella as it quickly started to rain.

How do you achieve your effortless beauty look?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...