Google+

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Leather and Lace

Perfect outfit this autumn is a leather and lace combination. Lace is a timeless classic and leather is definitely this season's must-have! Leather is so in this season but if you're a girlie-girl like me and don't want to look too tomboy and just chic, add some feminine lace. The perfect mix of feminine and chic.

Leather Jacket - River Island
Lace top - Primark
iPhone 5 cover - Ted Baker

Keep the lace colours pale and neutral for a contrast whilst keeping it chic and minimal. Patterns or bright colours may be overpowering. Floral or autumnal patterns in pale or neutral colours you could get away with too though. I also like to wear my hair down in loose curls for an added feminine look, with minimal make-up and a little smokey eyes.

Leather Jacket - River Island
Lace top - Hollister
Jeans - River Island
Boots - Marks and Spencer
iPhone 5 cover - Ted Baker

You could also finish the look as I have with some sleek black skinny jeans, or leather look ones if you have some, as well as some biker-esque or studded ankle boots.

What do you combine with your leather jacket?
xoxo

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and now Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...