Google+

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Planned outfit for romantic meal

On Friday I'm having a romantic meal with my boyfriend for my birthday, so I thought I'd put together an idea for what outfit I could wear using Polyvore:

Birthday meal with boyfriend <3

ASOS dress
£22 - asos.com
Tiffany Co bracelet
£405 - tiffany.com
Isabel Marant gold jewelry
£355 - forwardforward.com
Oscar de la Renta belt
£365 - modaoperandi.com
Mac cosmetic
£10 - bloomingdales.com


I brought the Asos dress and if you've seen my previous posts you'll know I have the gorgeous Tiffany's bracelet thanks to my lucky find in a vintage market. Unfortunately I can only dream of owning YSL heels at the moment as well as that specific blazer, belt and necklace but I plan on wearing items similar. 
I absolutely can't wait and will of course load pictures of my final look from the night as well as from all the other events planned.

What's your favourite outfit for an event?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...