Google+

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Zara Autumn Florals

Today I thought I would continue with another bright autumn outfit and wear my new stunning Zara trousers. These are from their new season, A/W '13 collection and I can't get over how beautiful they are. This autumnal floral pattern is perfect for autumn, keeping a joyful spring-like floral pattern in wonderful autumnal colours.


I'm totally in love with Zara's new collection. There are so many beautiful pieces, I totally want to buy everything. It's going to be my birthday in a month so I think I know where I'm going to spend some birthday money ;)!

Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Call it Spring

I coupled this again with my new Call it Spring shoes. Having brown shoes rather than black, gives it a nice neutral tone for the autumn weather. I also wore a pretty white blouse from Dorothy Perkins and a coat from Jack Wills.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...