Google+

Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

Happy Halloween Sweetheart Fashionistas!
I don't normally dress up but this year I thought I'd give it a go. This is what I quickly created! The sexy skull nurse:



Yes it's not the best but it was really good fun!
I thought I'd go as a skeleton nurse so on top of porcelain foundation, I used lots of black soft pencil eyeliner all round my eyes first. I then used the smudging end to blend in and make my nose black as I didn't think having a totally black nose would have looked good on me.
Then I put brown eyeshadow on my checks and some more of the eyeliner mixed in on top. Finally I put pinky-red lipstick on and used the eyeliner to line my lips and put lines across like skulls' teeth! Overall, a fairly sexy looking skull nurse AND it all washes off easily leaving nothing behind. That was especially significant as I have a very important weekend ;)

What did you dress up as?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin' and Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...