Google+

Sunday 10 November 2013

Romantic Birthday Meal

It's been a REALLY busy birthday week! I have a lot of catching up to do!
To start off here's pictures from my first birthday event, a romantic meal with my wonderful boyfriend. We went to Prezzo and had a really wonderful evening!
You may remember another one of my other blog post about my planned outfit for the occasion and here's the finished effect...


Red Lipstick - MaxFactor
Dress - ASOS 
Belt - River Island
Bracelet - Tiffany and Co.
Clutch - Marks and Spencer
Heels - New Look

I wore this gorgeous navy blue ASOS skater dress with a belt, my favourite clutch bag from M&S and my go-to black New Look stilettos.
In this next picture you can see my wonderful earrings my boyfriend got me! They're huge diamonds from Swarovski!! So lucky :)
I completed the look with some loose curls, red lipstick and a casual blazer from New Look. 

Red Lipstick - MaxFactor
Earrings - Swarovski
Blazer - New Look
iPhone Case - Ted Baker
Dress - ASOS 
Belt - River Island
Bracelet - Tiffany and Co.
Heels - New Look

You can have an outfit similar using the links below from my Polyvore outfit collection here:

Birthday meal with boyfriend <3

Tiffany Co tiffany co jewellery
£405 - tiffany.com
Isabel Marant multi layer chain necklace
£355 - forwardforward.com
Oscar de la Renta embellished belt
£365 - modaoperandi.com
MAC Cosmetics lips makeup
£10 - bloomingdales.com


Hope you like it! I had an amazing meal and evening!

What your favourite outfit to wear on your dates?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...