Google+

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Swarovski Jewellery

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've had heaps to do at uni. To bring us back in the swing of things, here is a post about my amazing new jewellery I was given for my birthday.
Over the next few days I'll write about some of the various wonderful gifts I received this month for my birthday and the items I have brought with birthday money. 
My wonderful boyfriend brought me jewellery from Swarovski. I'm a huge fan of their jewellery!! That and Tiffany&Co. are my absolute favourites! He really spoilt me as it was quite a big one this year.

Diamond earrings - Swarovski

This is a picture from my romantic meal I had with him for my birthday and I'm wearing these HUGE Swarovski diamond earrings. I've always wanted some, so was absolutely thrilled when he surprised me with them! I'm not sure technically what size they are unfortunately, but as you can see from the picture its big. I highly recommend Swarovski. Their quality is outstanding, you know you'll have it for a lifetime. Most of all they make you feel a 'million dollars'!

Gold and Silver, Diamond Necklace - Swarovski

He also lavished me with this incredible necklace, also from Swarovski. I adore the two hearts entwining so romantically! It is called the 'Match Necklace' and for good reason. It's an 'on-trend mixture' with one being a gold heart and the other a silver one with Swarovski crystals and according to their website, symbolises unity and love. It goes perfectly with the 'Match Ring' he brought me for my birthday last year that I treasure.

Gold and Silver, Diamond Ring - Swarovski

All of their pieces are stunning, timeless classics that one can certainly see passing down to their children and grandchildren. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality, at a reasonable price for what they are and something to make you feel like a celebrity!

What's your favourite jewellery brand?

Tomorrow I will post about my designer watch and what to watch out for!

xoxo

ps. you can now follow me on Lookbook and We Heart It! There's nothing there yet but will let you know as soon as anything is up xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', Polyvore, Lookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...