Google+

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Girls' Night Preview!

Tomorrow I'm having a Christmas Girls Night with my girlies! So excited! We're going to all have onesies on and watch a Christmassy chic-flick whilst stuffing ourselves with pizza!! All my uni friends are going home for the holidays this weekend so it's the last time we'll all be together for 2013! Crazy! This year's gone so quickly!!

Christmas Girls Night!



Check my blog tomorrow and Friday for pictures and a onsie review! What's the best onsie and why... 

What are you doing with your friends for Christmas?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...