Google+

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Nail Art

Forget just painting your nails Christmas colours for your Christmas parties like burgundy, gold and blue. The fashion is definitely to give your nails a Christmas make-over!
Here are some of my favourite designs I put together on Polyvore:
Top Christmas Nail Designs




For cuteness I love the super adorable penguins but I think my ultimate favourite would have to be the red and gold one. Would love to be talented enough to do this! Think it's going to take a lot of practice though!

Thankfully nail art pens and kits are available to make it a LOT easier. You can get one yourself from places like Amazon:

 Or even some adorable transfers!


Have you tried any yet?

Which is your favourite design?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...