Google+

Sunday 15 December 2013

Remington Professional Silk Hair Dryer Review

Sadly, my little travel GHD hair dryer that came with myGHDs has 'passed away' so I thought I'd use my birthday Boot's voucher and buy myself a new hair dryer but a big one this time. 
I decided to get the best one possible in the shop and so brought the Remington Professional Silk Dryer. So glad I did! It is great. Although other models had additional products like a barrel brush, I thought it would be best to buy one where the money went on getting one great quality product than lots of relatively good ones.
The Remington Professional Silk Dryer has a very sleek design and lush red colour, but aside from great aesthetics, it also has great drying quality.



It comes with two, different sized nozzles for varying drying precision as well as a diffuser attachment for fantastic wonderful natural curls. Apparently, it gives off 90% more ions for reduced frizz and increased shine. I'm not going to even contemplate how true this claim is scientifically but what I can confirm is that it does do a great job of keeping your hair frizz free when drying. My hair's always looked flawlessly silky when I dry my hair using this!


As you can see from this picture, there are three switches one the handle. The top one is a turbo blast function to increase the airflow by 10% for extra blasts. The middle actually controls the heat level and the bottom is the on/off switch.  I automatically go for the middle as on/off and  it has taken me a while to adapt. Personally, I'd therefore find it easier if they were the other way round but that's just my personal opinion.

Overall, I feel it gives great results and is easy to use after a 2-3 uses once you've got the hang of the controls. I love that you can easily dry your hair straight, lose waves or natural looking beach waves.

Ratings:
Quality (product) - 8/10
Quality (results) - 9/10
Aesthetics - 9/10
Ease of use - 8/10
Versatility - 10/10

Products in this review:


Feel free to message me or comment if you have any comments, your own review or any requests

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...