Google+

Monday 16 December 2013

Top Ten Festive Christmas Jumpers 2013

This year Christmas jumpers are very in style and using Polyvore, here are my favourites of the season!

Top Ten Christmas Jumpers

Crewneck sweater
newlook.com
Topshop christmas jumper
£59 - topshop.com
Boohoo flat top
£18 - boohoo.com
Christmas jumper
newlook.com
Print shirt
shortlist.com


At number 1 for me is this adorable reindeer one from River Island. I love animals and this one is particularly cute made out of sequins.
Number 2 I chose this super cute one from New Look. It's so unique and again has a wonderful festive animals on it too.
For a more sophisticated animal jumper at number 3 is a unique reindeer design from River Island. It may actually be men's but girls can always get away with boyfriend fit ;) You can always buy it for your man and then wear it all the time yourself!
At number 4 is my favourite from Topshop. I love the sequin wrapping design. You'll look as pretty as a present!
For my number 5, I chose this lovely classic design from Ted Baker, available from House of Fraser. It's the most expensive but worth the money. It's the most liked absolutely by far on Polyvore with 1686 likes.
Number 6 is from Boohoo and after the Christmas movie classic Elf. Makes me smile every time I see it! You'd have a good laugh wearing this one!
My number 7 is from H&M with another sophisticated design with an elegant snowflake in the middle. It's the most affordable of the collection at a cool £15.
An adorable ginger bread man jumper comes in for number 8 again from New Look. Ginger bread men are a lovely Christmas classic, how can you not love this cutie's face smiling on you all day?
Cheeky number 9 is this lovely design again from Boohoo.com. Definitely one to wear under the mistletoe!
Lastly I've chosen this lovely pink Christmas jumper from New Look. I love the girlie twist on the classic Christmas jumper design.

Which is your favourite?
Have you brought a Christmas jumper this year?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...