Google+

Friday 21 February 2014

OOTD - Faux Fur

Sadly, it's still winter, it's unbelievably cold and windy most days and the rain never likes to leave for long. But, it is a great excuse to get out your favourite winter accessories and accessorise!
Today I'm wearing my absolutely gorgeous winter coat with faux fur pelt from M&S. I feel like a I'm from a scene of Downton Abbey wearing it because it's so long and the faux fur's so big. Very 1920's glam. 

Hat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Gucci
Coat - M&S
Jumper - H&M
Jeggings - M&S
Boots - M&S

As you can see the wind got my hair all over the place but I tried to work it and although not recommended in windy weather, I wore my Topshop hat for extra class. I like to usually wear my black jeans with this black coat but it is quite sunny so decided to wear my brighter patterned jeggings. I wore my casual ankle boots as it is a day look rather than evening but they still have a heel which I think is really needed with a long coat like this to give you extra height and not drown you.

Hat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Gucci
Coat - M&S
Jumper - H&M
Jeggings - M&S
Boots - M&S

I wore my hair down and I curled it into loose romantic curls which I think really complement the look. For my make-up, I chose some deep pink lipstick, again for extra glam.

This HAS to be my favourite coat! It keeps me so warm and I feel so fabulous in it. The quality is amazing but obviously with M&S, with their quality comes price too so if this is out of your price range have no fear, there are lots of coats similar on the high street but even if you're struggling, you can always buy a long coat and the faux fur pelt separately. 

What's your favourite coat?

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...