Google+

Monday 24 February 2014

Review - Max Factor Lipfinity

Last week I posted a picture of my mini make-up haul on my Sweetheart Fashion Instagram and within a week it's become my (very close) 2nd all time liked picture! I really appreciate it, so thought I'd do a little blog post about one of the items featured and expand into a little bit of beauty blogging along side my usual fashion blogging.

I've chosen to write about Max Factor's Lipfinity range. This is a definite must-have product! I remember when this type of product was first released in my early teens and even then I knew I had to own at least one. It's the absolute perfect blend of lipstick and lipgloss! 

Sweetheart Fashion wearing Max Factor Lipfinity
Wearing Max Factor Lipfinity - 030 Cool

You use the first to add the colour which is like a matte lipgloss. It dries almost instantly to your lips to give high definition colour, the same as with your fresh lipstick. But honestly, it lasts!! Unlike lipstick where  it comes off on everything your lips touch, because of its powerful drying time, it stays like a lipstain but keeps a clean finish.

(Here's the picture that's caught everyone's attention: )

Max Factor Mini Make-up Haul and Vogue
Max Factor Mini Make-up Haul
Vogue

You then add the gloss as you would a moisturising lipbalm and your lips are transformed to a glossy, sexy, lipgloss effect finish. All that comes off now would maybe be a faint mark like clear lipbalm, but definitely no colour! You can then reapply the gloss throughout the day. It's also non sticky too, just silky, so perfect if you were hoping for a kiss ;) Plus you don't need to apply heaps to get the fabulous effect. It's very tempting with lipgloss to lay it on very thick, but with this, you only have to do one layer and you have just as glossy finish.

It's ideal for everyday use, particularly if you know carrying a mini mirror or finding the time to delicately keep reapplying lipstick would be tricky. It's easy to just whip out your balm pen and reapply the gloss, no mirrors, no mess!
Also, if you go for less natural shades and more show-stopping colours, its perfect for that night out or meal out! No embarrassing lipstick stains on your glass, no faded or patchy colour and no running to the bathroom when you can to keep reapplying.
Your lips stay fabulous all day and all night long!

What's your favourite lip product?

xoxo



7 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I still haven't tried this - it's been around for years but somehow I keep forgetting about it. Beautiful shade :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I definitely recommend it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! You have an amazing blog, would you like to ollow each other? Thanks :)
    liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog too and am following you :) Feel free to follow mine too xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I had never heard of this so thank you for introducing me! I love your dress in the header photo as well!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) Glad you liked my post and my header picture! I love blog and am following it xoxo

      Delete
  4. Fantastic post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
    coconut face scrub Peshawar

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...