Google+

Monday 17 March 2014

#MondayMuse inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

This week's Monday Muse has to be the drop dead gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!
She's absolutely stunning and looks great in anything. She's a real natural beauty.
Here's a collage I made on my Polyvore which you can see more of here.

#MondayMuse inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



I love her style, she's always so effortlessly beautiful. Even when she's going to a red carpet event! It's like she just woke up that glamorous.
Her street style's great with skinny jeans, ankle boots and baggy blouses or jumpers and always neutral flattering tones.
Out and about she's always snapped with a stunning oversized bag which always complements a casual look so well and big sunglasses which add extra chic to her look.
Most of all I love her gorgeous long flowing hair, it looks fabulous straight, wavey, curly, up/down... everything! I wonder what her secret is?

Who's your Monday Muse?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...