Google+

Tuesday 11 March 2014

OOTD - Returning Sun

The sun has finally returned! It's finally not feeling like winter any more and I love how it's so bright in the mornings and how much longer it takes for the sun to set in the evenings.
I chose to wear some bright colours today as over the winter months I've tended to wear a lot of black so with the return of spring, I'm brighten up my wardrobe.
Sunglasses - Gucci
Cardigan - H&M
Top - Jack Wills
Bracelet - A market stall in China
Watch - Guess
Ring - Topshop
Skinny Jeans - M&S
Pumps - Accessorize

It's strange but lovely going outside without a coat on! I wore my baggy H&M cardigan for some extra warmth as its still a little cold. I love its preppy elbow pads and 3/4 length sleeves! 
To match, I wore my favourite pumps from Accessorize. Accessorize do the best shoes!! They're always so comfy! Flats have a bad habit of rubbing my feet so I always have to be careful which ones I buy. Even though Accessorize's are a tad on the expensive side, it's worth the expense for the amount of comfort they give you and therefore the amount of use you can get out of them!

Sunglasses - Gucci
Earrings - Accessorize
Necklace - Etsy
Cardigan - H&M
Top - Jack Wills
Bracelet - A market stall in China
Watch - Guess
Ring - Topshop
Skinny Jeans - M&S
Pumps - Accessorize

I also wore this gorgeous floral top from Jack Wills. I love the quality of all of Jack Wills' items, you really can't go wrong with them!
Finally, I completed the look with these skinny jeans from M&S. They were actually a gift from my dear nan. I was a little apprehensive when I heard she'd brought me clothes, one worries when their mother buys clothes so to hear grandmother, it can be a little worrying that the result will be the look of a 3-year-old. But actually, she's done really well. These and a pair of leggings she brought me, also from M&S, have turned out to be my top favourites to wear... looks like she's a keeper as my buyer ;)
They're really comfortable and great quality, plus I cannot get over the fab colour!

What clothes are you wearing for the return of spring?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty top, the pattern looks so pretty and dainty :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Yes, I love the floral pattern, great for spring! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I want your outfit.. its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit ! :)
    like the pretty flower top

    greets from germany
    xo Trang
    http://dxrksweetness.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :) I'm so glad you like it!
      I've never had a comment from someone in lovely Germany before!
      And thank you for a link to your blog, it's amazing! It looks so professional, I can't believe you've only been blogging since January. You're very talented :) xoxo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...