Google+

Thursday 22 May 2014

Top SS'14 Dresses for Prom

Prom and Summer Ball season is fast approaching and if you haven't already picked out your dress, now is definitely the time to start looking! All the proms/balls I've been to are by far some of my best evenings and are great for marking milestones.

In the past I've bought my dresses from a range of places, boutique/limited edition dresses from high-street brands, dresses from boutique shops and custom-made dresses from abroad. Custom-made dresses can take weeks to be made and arrive so you have to plan far in advance and hope your measurements don't change too much in the mean time. But now Amazon.co.uk have created a great dress section called 'The Dress Edit' offering some of our best loved brands such as French Connection, Forever Unique, Lipsy and Frock & Frill with their great postage and trusted quality.

Here is some of the best dresses, perfect for this summer's prom/ball season:


Summer Balls are great for wearing bright colours and sparkle! Florals and pastels are really in this season and will always let you stand out from the crowd.

Here are links to check them out:

Are you going to prom this year?
What do you think of the dresses available on Amazon.co.uk?

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like them :)
      And thank you for your link, your blog photographs are beautiful xoxo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...