Google+

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Buy My Wardrobe

Sweetheart Fashion River Island Floral Dress
Dress - River Island
I've seen lots of bloggers do a 'blog sale' and it always appears to go well. It's great when you can buy something that was featured in someone's blog or has had a positive review from them. Usually it's unwanted or unused samples so I wasn't keen to call this a blog sale, these are not left over samples, instead I wanted to show you my clothes (and some jewellery) that I currently have for sale that are either unused and unworn or well loved and looking for new homes.

Sweetheart Fashion AX Paris Floral Dress
Dress - AX Paris
The AX Paris dress above is one I won a modelling competition in and extremely flattering on, very slimming; whilst the River Island halter-neck below and the River Island puff-ball dress at the top I've never worn but would look chic and stunning on anyone! I'm selling a range of high-street brands at amazing prices because they all really need to go soon.

Sweetheart Fashion River Island Halter-neck Dress
Dress - River Island
I move around a lot and so am unable to hold onto clothes that I'm simply not going to wear again or know I'm unlikely to get enough use out of...and I need to fund my travels! As above, the majority of the clothes I'm putting up for sale are unused or used only once and so are like new and come from a very clean, smoke free home. I've put on this post a small selection of my favourite pieces, if you check out my Depop page (HERE or link on the side bar or search @sweetheartfashion on your Depop app) you'll be able to find all the items available and most items are available on my shop on my website (HERE).

Sweetheart Fashion River Island Sequin Dress
Dress - River Island
Items are updated regularly so keep checking back!
If you're interested in any of my items, you can buy them safely through Paypal through the app, or please feel free to message me on my social media, fill in the contact form on my website or e-mail me (info@sweetheartfashion.com).

I would love to hear your thoughts. Do you sell your clothes?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...