Google+

Sunday 28 September 2014

Delicate Gold Bird Necklace

Necklace - Estella Bartlett
As modelling in my Black and Gold #OOTD post (HERE), this is a close up look at the popular Estalla Bartlett necklace. I bought this from an RSPB shop in Bath so I knew some of the money was going to charity but it is also available from Vinegar Hill in Bath and major retailers, such as Selfridge in London and John Lewis across the UK.

Necklace - Estella Bartlett
Estella Bartlett has a gorgeous collection of nature and dreamy themed jewellery, all intricately designed with exquisite detail and either gold or silver plated. With SS'14's era of statement jewellery coming to a close, delicate and timeless pieces are on trend for this season AW'14.

They all come delicately gift wrapped so they come as the ideal gift and really add to that feeling that these are something special.

Necklace - Estella Bartlett
I really love the amount of detail that's gone into her special designs, and the best part is, all her items are actually affordable! They look super expensive but their prices actually start at just £8 and go up to only £50! Amazing.
I'm definitely going to be putting some of these on my birthday wishlist this autumn.

Necklace - Estella Bartlett
What do you think of this small delicate jewellery trend?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin' and Polyvore

                                   
                                           
                        border="0">
                                           
                                            

5 comments:

  1. I love this delicate necklace trend, esp when a few are layered all together. Cant believe this so affordable <3 i come undone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So glad you love it too! You're totally right about the layered necklace trend, love that too, will have to do a post on it :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a lovely necklace, love it - I think it's really cute :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate, I love this style.

    Great blog!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...